Commnia is passionate about technology in the construction space and for 20 years has worked with clients to improve project management and collaboration for all stakeholders involved in a construction project.
Commnia is well-positioned to become a leading global player in the large but rapidly growing industry of enterprise project workflow software.
We’re looking to grow our development team by finding bright, passionate, proactive people who can help realise our vision. We value the growth of our staff and are looking for a candidate who’s eager to innovate the Construction software space.
You'll spend time on:
- Producing high-quality code using best practices such as DDD, TDD and SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- Developing end-to-end features across the entire software stack, including applications, services, and database technologies
- Collaborating with product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope to deliver extraordinary results for our clients
- A senior developer with a minimum of 5 years of commercial experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience
- An understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional Programming paradigms, and Software Design Patterns
- Programming experience with languages like C#/ JS / Python
- A minimum of 2 years experience with Angular 5-10
- Drive to learn new hardware and software stacks
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests, functional tests, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience designing data-focused applications using SQL/relational databases, NoSQL databases, and big-data platforms (e.g. MSSQL, Mongo DB).
- Experience with Agile development cycles.
- Knowledge of Azure, AWS, or similar cloud computing platforms
- Familiarity with Git and CI/CD systems
- Experience with front end/web development frameworks (React, Vue).
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing and Microservices
Immediate start is available - happy to accommodate notice periods as well.
Commnia is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters are located in Pyrmont, Sydney Australia with growing offices worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.