Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Users can now select multiple documents in the Document Register by shift-/ctrl-clicking
- The sender name of emails sent from Commnia has changed. The sender name will appear as following: Firstname Surname (Companyname via Commnia). For example: Bill Gates (Microsoft via Commnia).
- Users can now access the Project and Contacts menus without first selecting a project
- Emails sent via the SmartGrid will now include the sender’s Commnia signature.
- Configure dashboard button no longer takes you to an error page
- Creating a new email after selecting a particular document category in the Inbox will now automatically select that category in your email
- Clicking save to update project details will no longer create a new project
- Several bugs that appeared when creating or editing a project have been resolved
- Several bugs that appeared when sending marked up drawings have been resolved